- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Michigan, March 1991
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) - July 1997
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Central Michigan University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, May 1987
Michael graduated from Central Michigan University in May 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. He has practiced in the public accounting profession since October 1987 and was licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Michigan in March 1991, and earned his designation as a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) on July 16, 1997. In 1994, Michael was one of the four founding members of Button Eddy Kolb & Sorrentino, PLLC. As a member of the firm, Michael provides professional services to companies in various industries including manufacturing, construction, retail sales, recycling operations, professional and medical practices and associations. He is also experienced in merger and acquisition transactions, financial forecasting and analysis, financing structure, business valuations and litigation support services.