- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Michigan, March 1986
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Member of the Business Network International (BNI)
- Michigan State University - Bachelor of Administration, June 1983
Christopher has been with the firm from its inception in 1994 and became partner in 2002. Christopher has experience with federal corporate, gift, estate, individual, partnership, trust and fiduciary taxation as well as multiple state and city returns for various industries. He also has audit and tax experience with nonprofits including A-133 programs.