- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Michigan, August 1, 1967
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
Community Service Organizations:
- Farmington/Farmington Hills Exchange Club - serves as a member of the Board of Directors
- Novi Rotary Club - serves as a Trustee and Treasurer of the Foundation of the Novi Rotary Club, Inc.
- Wayne State University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, December 1963
Robert began his career in public accounting with the firm of Price Waterhouse Coopers in March 1965. For several years he practiced public accounting as a sole proprietor, and then merged his firm with a larger local firm where he held the position of partner. In 1994, Robert was one of the founding partners of Button Eddy Kolb & Sorrentino, PLLC. During his years in practice, Robert has served companies in several industries including manufacturing, consultation, professional service organizations and wholesale distributors. He has helped clients with merger and acquisitions, financial forecasting and analysis, business valuations and business succession planning.